Gerontology and Geriatric Nursing Assignment Help
Do you need geriatric nursing assignment help? Are you looking for a professional gerontological nursing homework helper to get the best grade in your class? With MyHomeworkWriter, we understand that students want high-quality and affordable services.
We offer plagiarism-free and error-free papers with original content written by professionals. To get started, provide us with your requirements, and we will assign one of our experienced writers to complete your paper according to your instructions.
What Is the Difference Between Gerontology and Geriatrics?
The two terms gerontology and geriatrics are often used interchangeably, but there is a difference between the two.
What is gerontology?
Gerontology is the study of aging. The word gerontology comes from two Greek words, "Geron," which means old man, and "logos," meaning science or knowledge.
There are three main fields in gerontology: social gerontology, psychological aspects of aging, and biological effects. Gerontology is the study of aging in its broadest context with an emphasis on social science research.
Get in touch with us for professional gerontological assignment writing services!
What is geriatrics?
Geriatrics is the branch of medicine that focuses on treating ailments commonly associated with advanced age, like Alzheimer’s disease or arthritis.
Gerontologists study aging in its broadest context, emphasizing social science research, whereas geriatricians specialize in the medical care of older adults. Gerontologists are trained in several disciplines such as psychology, economics, sociology, and anthropology, to name a few.
Gerontology vs. Geriatrics
- geriatricians study aging in its broadest context with an emphasis on medical care rather than social science research
- gerontologists are trained in several disciplines such as psychology, economics, sociology, and anthropology, to name a few.
The focus of geriatricians is more narrow than gerontology as they treat only the most prevalent conditions among the elderly.
Gerontologists study aging in its broadest context, emphasizing social science research, whereas geriatricians specialize in the medical care of older adults.
Contact us for high-quality and affordable geriatrics assignment help. In addition, we offer plagiarism-free geriatric nursing homework help to students at affordable prices.
Who Can Become a Geriatric Nurse?
If you are interested in becoming a geriatric nurse, many requirements must be met.
To become a geriatric nurse, individuals must have the following:
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university is required
- A minimum of two years experience in geriatrics or a related field
- A license as an RN in the United States or Canada
- An active, unencumbered state registration/license to practice nursing
- The ability to communicate effectively with elderly patients and their families, as well as have the patience to complete long term care assignments, is necessary
Benefits of Geriatric Nursing
Nurses who work with older adults are providing a valuable service. By working with geriatrics, nurses can help support seniors and their families and help improve the quality of life for all involved.
Nurses who work with older adults can expect to experience a rewarding career that is challenging and engaging. Nurses must be competent in taking care of their aging patients by using age-appropriate strategies and techniques.
Additionally, nurses will have opportunities to expand their knowledge of the aging process by attending geriatrics conferences and lectures.
Geriatric nurses can enjoy an increased sense of self-satisfaction because they will be able to make a difference in daily people's lives, which is very fulfilling for those working with older adults!
What Is Usually Taught In Geriatrics Nursing?
Nurses who are interested in geriatrics nursing will need to familiarize themselves with the following topics:
- Medicines that often have side effects which can be problematic for elderly patients
- Pathophysiology of common conditions among older adults, including treatment options and possible outcomes
- Managing pain associated with chronic medical conditions
- Rehabilitation and wound care
- Management of common geriatric conditions, such as urinary incontinence, memory loss, or falls.
- Physical assessment of geriatric patients
- Pharmacological treatment and management for elderly individuals with chronic diseases such as hypertension, arthritis, and diabetes mellitus to improve their quality of life.
- Strategies used in physical rehabilitation techniques to help older adults resume daily activities after a fall or other injury has occurred.
Get in touch with us for professional geriatrics assignment help! Contact MyHomeworkWriter to get started on your paper today. Our team of experienced nursing writers can provide you with high-quality, original, and error-free papers written according to your instructions within a specified deadline.
Work with the Best in Geriatric Care Assignment Experts
We are here to help you with geriatric nursing assignment help. We offer high-quality and affordable geriatrics homework writing services at MyHomeworkWriter, which is why we have become the leader in online academic assistance for students worldwide. Our team of experienced writers can provide you with superior quality, original and error-free papers written according to your instructions within a specified deadline.
So don't hesitate; put us to work right away! Contact our top-notch customer service representatives via live chat or email today if you need additional information about our services. We will be happy to help!
How Can I Get Geriatrics Nursing Homework Help?
MyHomeworkWriter provides high-quality geriatrics nursing homework help services that are affordable and plagiarism-free! Interested in our service? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get started on your geriatric nursing homework by filling out our simple order form.
Why Is It Beneficial To Hire Geriatrics Nursing Homework Help?
- You will receive high-quality geriatric nursing homework that is error-free and written exclusively for you.
- We offer professional assistance with your gerontology papers so that you can ensure optimum results without any stress or hassle!
- Our service is 100% confidential and reliable.
- We provide 24/7 support to all our customers, meaning that you can contact us at any time of the day or night for help with your geriatric homework assignment.
- Our team of professional geriatric homework helpers is highly experienced, so you can be sure to receive the best possible geriatrics nursing assignment help!
Geriatric Nursing Assessment Explained
Geriatric nursing assessment is a process nurses use to gather information about their patients' health and well-being. The geriatric nursing assessment aims to identify the patient's needs to provide high-quality care.
What Is Geriatrics Nursing Assessment?
Nurses who specialize in geriatrics need an excellent understanding of how best to conduct assessments for older adults, including:
- How physical changes affect patients at different life stages (such as puberty or menopause) and what implications for assessing elderly individuals with chronic diseases such as hypertension, arthritis, and diabetes mellitus.
- What types of questions should be asked during interviews with senior citizens?
- Understanding the effects that multiple medications can have on individual seniors
Nurses interested in geriatrics nursing will need to familiarize themselves with the types of assessments they need to conduct on their patients.
The most common assessment is called a "Head-to-Toe Assessment," which includes an evaluation of different body systems, including:
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Digestive system
- Urinary tract and reproductive organs (females) or prostate gland (males)
- Musculoskeletal system. This includes the bones, muscles, tendons, and joints. These can be assessed for range of motion problems and tenderness or swelling due to injury or inflammation. The skin should also be checked during this assessment for any changes or abnormalities.
The neurologic system, which includes the brain and spinal cord, can be assessed by asking about a patient's memory loss, level of alertness, and ability to concentrate on tasks. "Sensory" aspects should also be evaluated during this part of the geriatric nursing head-to-toe assessment, such as touch (feeling heat or cold), sight (ability to see colors or recognize objects), and hearing (ability to hear sounds).
- Psychiatric status is another key aspect that nurses will need to assess when caring for older patients in this age group. The nurse should look at how often a patient appears confused versus alert throughout the day/nighttime hours since older people tend not to sleep.
- Endocrine system, which includes the thyroid gland and adrenal glands, should also be evaluated for proper function during this part of the geriatric nursing head-to-toe assessment.
A "Functional Assessment" is another type of geriatrics evaluation that nurses will need to conduct on their patients older than 60 years old to determine what types of activities they can still perform despite any functional limitations due to age or disease process. Some examples include:
The last type of evaluation conducted by gerontological nurses is called a "Nutritional Status Evaluation." This assessment evaluates how well an individual patient's diet meets all of their nutritional requirements.
The geriatric nursing assessment is an integral part of the job for nurses interested in this specialized field. However, it can be very time-consuming to conduct all of these assessments on every patient you care for daily.
However, by hiring someone like MyHomeworkWriter.com to complete your geriatrics homework assignment, you will save yourself valuable time while still receiving high-quality assistance!
Get high-quality gerontological nursing homework help from the best nursing homework helpers online.
What Kinds of Papers Can I Get Assigned By Geriatrics Nursing Tutors?
When you hire us for your papers, we will assign one of our expert professionals to complete the work for you.
Our geriatric nursing homework helpers can complete a range of papers, including:
- Geriatrics Nursing Essays
- Term Papers on Gerontology and Related Topics
- Research Projects in Gerontology and the Elderly
Order your geriatrics nursing assignment help today! We offer professional assistance with geriatrics nursing homework assignments at affordable prices.
Contact us today to get started!
Do you need someone to help you with your hard geriatric nursing assignment? Then, get in touch with MyHomeworkWriter today for help! We are the best at what we do, and our team of professional writers can provide you with high-quality assignments which will impress even the toughest that grading supervisors.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Geriatric Nursing Assignment Help Providers?
We are the only service that provides an individual approach to every assignment, which means you will receive your geriatrics nursing homework or paper written exclusively for you!
Our team of skilled writers is highly experienced in writing assignments on a variety of academic topics. We can provide help with any work, including geriatrics nursing essays, research papers, and term papers.
Order your geriatric assignment today from MyHomeworkWriter.
Gerontological Nursing Assignment Help
Gerontological nursing assignment papers are a hard nut to crack. Only the best gerontological nursing homework helpers are up to the task. But, of course, you need to write good nursing assignments to get higher grades.
We offer professional assistance with geriatrics nursing assignment papers at affordable prices!
If you need high-quality work, look beyond our team of experts for your gerontological nursing assignment and geriatric nursing essay writing needs. So contact us today and get started on your order form!
How Can I Order My Gerontology Paper?
You can place an order with our service in just five minutes! Fill out the simple online form to get started.
Get Top Grades in Your Geriatric Nursing Assignments
Improve your geriatric nursing assignments grades with the best geriatric nursing tutors.
MyHomeworkWriter is a trusted name in the industry, providing plagiarism-free paper help for students from all over the world. Our team of experienced writers can craft well-researched and unique content that will guarantee you high grades! So get started on your geriatrics homework by filling out our simple order form.
Work with our professional gerontological nursing homework help service. We offer plagiarism-free, affordable geriatric nursing assignment papers to students looking for the best possible results.
We will assign one of our expert professionals to complete your work and provide you with a customized paper that will meet all of your requirements!